On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:08:07 -0000, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Tuesday 14 February 2006 08:41, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim said that he wants zope.app to become smaller. I would welcome that.
Is it time for this to be thought about?

For various reasons, mostly personal ones, I would consider Zope
3.3/2.10 a good point for this to be done. If others agree, we should
get started, especially since we moved up the time frame 1 month.

I would not mind. I think most of the work will be investigating and
documenting the steps to be taken. Technically it is less of a challenge. On
the other hand, this release will see a lot of shake-up: ZCML directive
removal, adapter registry reimplementation, package location changes.

I'd prefer one larger shake than many largeish shakes in consequtive versions :-)