Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
Sidnei da Silva said the following on 2006-02-14 12:15:

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 08:17:04AM +0100, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
| Shaun Cutts said the following on 2006-02-14 07:37:
| I have seriously considered trying out Django and similar tools to see | if they would fit better with the kind of applications I need to do, but | I really like the power that Zope as a platform offers, even in Zope 2.

Then comes a question. Did anyone try reusing parts of Django inside
Zope 3?

I just would like it to be easier to work with Zope and {CMF or it's successors} when data is not inside the ZODB.

The problem is that all the people used to LAMP will come to Zope and think "Well I will need to think differently here. Thats a bother. I will use sql for everything like usual." And so we will get a lot of duplicated efforts and half-baked Zope developers, who will desperately try to use Zope for SQL development.

Remember its the "Z Object Publishing Enviroment"?

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science