Martijn Faassen said the following on 2006-02-15 18:27:

Aah, now I understand where the 'c' comes from. What about 'btal', browser tal?

ctal. Client TAL; I see no reason to restrict this to browsers. This has neat and exiting implications for non-browser clients that understand java-script, (ie. wxJS http://wxjs.sourceforge.net/).

And yes, I know that I am now making myself guilty of starting Yet Another Of Those Whatchawecallit Threads on a Zope-list. (*)

/dario

(*) though in reality it is really Martijn's fault. He started it by confusing the meaning of 'c' ;-)

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley