Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
[aside... hmmm, crossposting, maybe time to merge zope-dev and
zope3-dev? most stuff seems to be relevent to both nowadays]

+10

You know, I once had a proposal..... Uh, never mind :)

Well, what needs to happen for it to be done?

To be clear: I'm talking _only_ about merging the dev lists, _not_ the user lists. The users lists are still largely independent, but it seems like just about every post to the dev list now has a bearing on both Zope 2 and Zope 3, especially as they become closer and closers...

It's going to happen at some stage, and I think now is that time. Stefan, at some point, will just have to get over himself ;-)

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk