Chris McDonough wrote:

On Feb 15, 2006, at 11:52 PM, Jeff Shell wrote:
A Zope that was basically zope.publisher, zope.component,
zope.interface, zope.schema, and tal/tales (and maybe 'transaction')
would be ideal.

+1

I guess this is all kindof rambling. I just don't see any benefit to
me. I'd rather see any effort like this pick up the zope.bobo
branch/product or whatever it is right now and deliver a clean and
simple stripped down zope publisher that could run on WSGI and could
be used to show up all of those "but i can make a wiki in twenty
minutes" tutorials and have no dependence on storage of any kind.

+1 +1 +1.

Did I mention +1?

- C

+1 to that