On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 06:35:00 -0000, Shane Hathaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No, we're still confused. Templates and scripts are code. Should they be in ZODB? Grrr, I hope not. I don't want to suffer that pain, fssync or no fssync. I invented the CMF skins tool primarily to pull a lot of templates and scripts out of ZODB. I invented Ape to pull them *all* out. Now I'm having trouble convincing myself to use Zope 3 because the problem has to be solved somehow yet again!

I'm slightly confused too... when are you putting scripts and scripts in the ZODB? The books I read didn't tell me to do so ....

Martin

--
(muted)