Gary Poster wrote:

On Feb 17, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Chris Withers wrote:

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

We'd have to declare the zope3-dev list for obsolete and make people not
send messages to it. We'd just have to define a date and time. All
subsequent mail traffic would be handled by zope-dev.

Okay, who actually makes this call and how to we set a date?

Only you and Philipp were excited about this. Not sure that constitutes a ringing endorsement. Maybe others will chime in now.

I'm +10 too.

I'd like to see this happen before the end of the year.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation