Shane Hathaway wrote:
[snip]

> Yes, that's a valid point.  I also stopped myself from listing folders,
> since a folder is a general organizational tool.  Let's just talk about
> templates and scripts.

[snip]

I think I've got a decent use case for templates in the ZODB, but I
could be wrong. I work for a large publishing company, and typically one
of our applications will get installed on 40 or 50 sites within the same
Zope instance, differing only in cosmetic ways. It seems like the
logical thing to do here is to treat the templates as data and let them
be edited TTW, limiting the coding level to 'presentation  only'.

-- Wade Leftwich
Ithaca, NY