Hi there,

a large portion of http://dev.zope.org//SimplifySkinning has been
implemented in the philikon-simplify-skinning branch. Please check it
out and give me feedback. The 'Browser Skin Names' vocabulary has not
been implemented yet. This is a no-brainer and will follow tomorrow or so.

Another thing that was not (yet) implemented was the deprecation of the
'layer' argument in browser:* directives in favour of a new 'type'
argument. Being not sure whether it would be worth the effort anyhow,
I'm really hoping to rethink and/or reduce the amount of browser:*
directives we have. I'm therefore putting this particular matter of the
proposal on ice for now.

Unless there are any show stoppers that can't be dealt with, I will
merge the branch during the upcoming weekend at PyCON.

Now that this proposal has been dealt with, I will turn my focus of
attention to
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ReducingTheAmountOfZCMLDirectives. Since my
initial announcement of the proposal I made some minor ammendments
regarding the 'content' directive. Please check them out and give me
feedback. I plan to start working on the implementation this week.

Thanks in advance and best regards