On Feb 21, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Dominik Huber wrote:
Now that this proposal has been dealt with, I will turn my focus of
attention to
http://dev.zope.org/Zope3/ReducingTheAmountOfZCMLDirectives.
[...]
I like those simplifications, but  I have two little objections...
[...]
The class/implements subdirective is debatable because putting an
interface on a class might be considered some sort of policy. So I don't
feel too strong about it.

Strong -1 on removing class/implements.

We use this frequently to apply policy from one package to a content object in a second unrelated package, from within a third package that depends on both.

I'll miss class/factory, but agree that it is an example of the magic you are trying to remove.

Gary