On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 09:59:11PM -0500, Gary Poster wrote:
| On Feb 17, 2006, at 6:26 PM, Chris Withers wrote:
| >Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
| >>We'd have to declare the zope3-dev list for obsolete and make
| >>people not
| >>send messages to it. We'd just have to define a date and time. All
| >>subsequent mail traffic would be handled by zope-dev.
| >
| >Okay, who actually makes this call and how to we set a date?

| Maybe others will chime in now.

Ok.  I'm in favor.  I dislike extensive cross-posting.  Maybe if I had
a mail system using faceted classification it wouldn't look so bad.  I
wouldn't mind seeing the lists come together since pretty much any z3
topic/proposal applies to z2 as well.  When I check my zope-dev folder
I don't see a lot of volume in it anyways (unless a high-volume
discussion on zope3-dev was cross-posted).

If I receive a message from you, you are agreeing that:
   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"
   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and make
        such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as it lends
        itself to. In particular, I may quote it on USENET or the WWW.
   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.
   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality that may
        be included on your message
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]