On Sunday 05 March 2006 10:22, Jim Fulton wrote:
> My main point is that we need to consider each of these audiences, as
> they have separate concerns.  We need to be explicit about this and
> have messages and technical solutions tailored to each audience.

I agree with that. Our first step is to understand our audiences well and then
build a roadmap/vision based on our understanding. I'll note that a
roadmap/vision is *not* a promise, but something that we want to work
towards. Of course, the roadmap should also take resources and interests into

Stephan Richter