Martijn Faassen wrote:
If I'm doing this quite a bit, this looks like something that would be better expressed in a... new ZCML directive (..waiting for the crowd to start flinging stones).

A possibly valid direction we haven't discussed yet is to embrace ZCML's flexibility and make new high level directives often. For instance, every time I feel like I'm repeating myself in ZCML, maybe I should make a new high level directive to eliminate the repetition. The risk is that configuration ends up more magical, but maybe new tools can mitigate that risk. Thoughts?