Jim Fulton wrote at 2006-3-11 11:35 -0500:
>You haven't responded to my desire to use a single configuration file
>for multiple applications.  Perhaps because you don't consider this
>to be important, which is understandable.

You guessed right.

> I do consider this to be
>important though.

You can do this with ZConfig -- provided you describe the config with
one schema -- eased by the extension mechanism implemented by
Fred and Tres.

My main driving force to keep ZConfig is the wish for stability.
I have the impression that in Zope3 land quite some things are
introduced and shortly thereafter removed/deprecated again.
In contrast, I have the tendancy to keep things as long
as they are usable.

--
Dieter