--On 13. März 2006 16:49:27 -0500 Benji York <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It looks like revision 65953 ("updated to Docutils 0.4.0") broke the unit
tests.  For details see

Andreas, do you have any idea why that might be?

I fixed the problem in managerdetails. Docutils seems to perform tighter type checking. Since the reST adapter defines 'unicode' as input_encoding we need to pass a unicode string (see managerdetails.py). The other problem is also already fixed.

Apart from that I did not receive and buildbot mails indicating the error.
Is there a problem with buildbot?