On Tuesday 14 March 2006 06:29, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Could you please explain how zope.schema would deal with hierarchies?
> As I mentioned earlier the file format is uninteresting at this point.
> Having an easy and flexible framework for defining a configuration schema
> should be the goal and I have currently no idea how you would define
> some more complex configuration schemas using zope.schema.

I have used schemas multiple times to represent hierarchies, most recently in
the zf.zscp work, where I parse XML files using a schema or a set thereof.
You simply use the Object field to connect a sub-schema to a schema. I have
also used hierarchical schema trees in the principal settings code, where you
hook in dynamically new schemas.

Regards,
Stephan
--