--On 14. März 2006 07:27:54 -0500 Jim Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have used schemas multiple times to represent hierarchies, most
recently in  the zf.zscp work, where I parse XML files using a schema or
a set thereof.  You simply use the Object field to connect a sub-schema
to a schema. I have  also used hierarchical schema trees in the
principal settings code, where you  hook in dynamically new schemas.

Assuming the fact that we could specify ZConfig-style and INI-style configuration files using nested zope.schemas....who is now the winner? :-)