Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 14 March 2006 10:26, Jim Fulton wrote:

This is going to take quite a bit of work to sort out.

If someone else wants to try and sort this out, I'm willing to
suspend work on my adapter branch until it's done.


I guess it would be better to work on your branch, since you get the warnings there?

And because I'm farther along and because I think I have a better way to
handler these things. (See zope.deferredimport on the branch.)
Perhaps I should go ahead and merge zope.deferredimport.

> I'll have a look over the weekend.

I'm gonna need a stronger commitment than that.  This needs to be done
either before or as I do my adapter work.  I don't want to do a bunch of
work that is going to conflict with someone else.  Unfortunately, time
is in short supply.  I have to squeeze in time in the morning or on
weekends. I can't wait too long.  If you think you are going to attack
this in earnest, then I'll refocus on packaging and set the adapter work
aside for a few weeks.

I'm quite sure that a lot of things we wanted to deprecate before
(and remove now) are not generating warnings and need to be redeprecated.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Python Powered!
CTO                  (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation     http://www.zope.com       http://www.zope.org
_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to