Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:
[snip]
OK, basically you mean that the 'annotations' given in your original post should implement a 'setdefault' method?

I don't see how that would help - you'd still end up writing a factory that uses the setdefault, right?

I don't want to keep repeating factory code each time I want to do this, including factory code that calls IAnnotations(), uses setdefault() or anything else. I just want to say, I want to make an adapter that uses this standardized factory code. How the factory code does this is not very interesting, it's just that I don't want to keep writing it over and over.

Regards,

Martijn