I've set up a new mailing list that gets all checkins for the
zope.org CVS and Subversion repositories:

Note to contributors:

Only members can send messages to this list.  This means that you will
get messages for a while when you check in saying your messages are
being held for moderation.  I am moderating the list. When I see
legitimate held messages, I'll add the sender to the list of valid
non-member senders.  So if you don't want to subscribe, you don't have
to. :)