On Monday 20 March 2006 09:35, Jim Washington wrote:
> I am wondering what the best mechanism for turning this on and off would
> be.  I suppose it is simple enough to insert and remove the
> httpgz-configure.zcml file in etc/package-includes, but is there a place
> for third-party hooks in zope.conf?  Or would that be a bad idea?

Unfortunately, we do not have a good answer for third parties yet. I think
this relates very much to the discussion Jim started on configuration files.

BTW, I would be glad to see a proposal to add this to the core. I think httpgz
is general very interesting to a lot of people.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter