On Mar 17, 2006, at 10:24 AM, Martijn Faassen wrote:
I'm quite interested in knowing more about your plans, and helping you implement things, if only by porting existing widgets over to the new system. I also realize that discussing this kind of stuff over on the mailing list slows down the speed of implementation quite a bit, especially if there's a clear vision in your head of where it should go. But I still want to help. Ugh. Perhaps just drop me a line when you think I could be useful.

:-) Thanks, that's a great offer. I hope to take you up on it when I'm ready.

Maybe we should have a sprint where I can sit next to you? :)

:-)  That would be cool too.