David Johnson wrote:
I am using the zope database adapter, and on occasion (1/20) the following code intermittently throws an exception (1/20 times), even though the connection is connected. Am I doing something wrong or does someone know of a bug here?

2006-04-14T12:23:43 ERROR ZODB.Connection Shouldn't load state for 0x01b3 when the connection is closed

It's a known bug, see http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev/582. The problem is that the adapter sometimes can't be loaded from the ghost state. However, I still can't understand why the connection is closed (or reported as closed) while the request should be still in process... Can someone more experienced with the persistence take a look at the problem?

Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)