I plan to change the PAU session credentials plugin to make it configurable in
which form fields it looks for the credentials.

My use case is that I want to use formlib to create a login form. formlib
prepends "form." at all IDs of the form fields. Therefore it is impossible to
use these forms as login forms for that plugin (it's probably possible with
some formlib subclassing but that introduces a lot effort).

I don't see any negative aspects of this change. The values will default to
the hard coded values that are used now, so now compatibility will be broken.

Any objections?