Hi everybody.

It seemed like it would never really happen, but finally we are there:
The "Security Target" document for the Zope 3 common criteria
certification is finished.

For everyone to enjoy reading it, see the attached PDF.

I want to thank everybody who helped us over the last two years to make
this actually happen. This is a huge step and I'm keen to see Zope 3.3
get certified.

Christian