Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
If people don't like the 'browser2' prefix, I'm open to other suggestions. For all I care, the three directives I suggested could be on the 'browser' namespace, only browser2:page and browser:page clash. So perhaps browser2:page should be named something else. I can't seem to come up with good alternatives, though.

I haven't looked closely, but can't we have one <browser:page> whose behaviour changes according to what attributes it has? If old attributes are provided, a deprecation message is sent but the old code is used. Otherwise the new behaviour is in effect.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]