Florent Guillaume wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

Don't forget that the feature freeze for the June release is May 1!
That is only 10 days away!  New features should be check in in a
*stable* form by then.  While we won't necessarily do a beta release
then, anything checked in for the new release must be ready for a
beta release when it is checked into the trunk.

What's the ETA for merging the various branches? Yours in Z3, Phil's in Z2, maybe Five... ?

I'd rather have them sooner than later.

I'll merge mine as soon as I can.  There's some chance that that
will happen today.