Hi again,

Am Mittwoch, den 26.04.2006, 08:05 +0200 schrieb Christian Theune:
> I remembered there was a fix like that. Unfortunately that fix was
> ported to the 3.6 branch actually. I'm poking around myself a bit more.
> What I found right now is that BaseStorage accesses an attribute "_oid"
> on the Storage given as a Base to find the highest oid currently used.
> This is used for the new_oid implementation as a comment right before it
> tells.
> I'll keep looking and try to find a fix.

Now. I found a way to fix it, by letting BaseStory in its __init__
method only do:

 self._oid = base._oid

by changin this to read:

 if hasattr(base, '_oid'):
       self._oid = base._oid

Obviously this code is the same in the 3.4 branch, but doesn't break
over there, so I'm pretty sure I'm only fixing symptoms, not the real