Tim Peters wrote:
>   File "C:\code\python\lib\linecache.py", line 14, in getline
>     lines = getlines(filename, module_globals)
> TypeError: __patched_linecache_getlines() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)

I have a fix for that, but can't even get zope.testing's tests to pass with 2.4.3. After I fix that I'll run the zope.testing tests under 2.4 and 2.5 and check in the fix.

After that there are some restricted Python failures. We might not bother porting restricted Python to 2.5 and use a different approach altogether, but that'll take more thought.
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer
Zope Corporation