Hi there,

My Zope 3.2 says things like:

/home/faassen/working/doclib/release/z321/lib/python/zope/tal/talinterpreter.py:634: DeprecationWarning: /home/faassen/working/doclib/release/ReleaseZope/lib/python/documentlibrary/core/browser/templates/inputwidget.pt (line 11): Automatic translation of message id's is deprecated and will be removed in 3.3. Use explicit i18n:translate="" instead.

Given that the DocumentLibrary is an application that was never i18ned (but picks up a message id from somewhere in the Zope 3 core anyway), it was concluded in earlier discussions that breaking applications that were not i18ned in the first place was a bad idea.

In addition, we concluded that automatically translating message ids defined in Python (as Zope 3 does now, and Zope 2 does too) was in fact not such a bad idea after all. :)

This means that this deprecation warning needs to disappear. Shall I take it out? (presuming it's still in there)