Adam Groszer wrote:

I personally am tired of restarting z3 each time I made an error even
if it is just one char mistype. I'm doing now a wx based app, and the
problem is the same... made an error, restart, click 10 times...
It would be also a way to have a developer version which might run
slower.

amen... In the plone community, we have several influential developers who don't use z3 tech I suspect because developing with pythonscript is *still faster* than writing views and adapters because one doesn't have to reload to see minor code changes.

also, in z2 land, refreshing a product loses all the related z3 registrations.

being able to dynamically reload without restart would be a huge fricking win.

-w