Hi Gary

> On May 25, 2006, at 12:17 PM, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Looks good to me for 3.3 also.

Ok, the bugfix is merged to the trunk.

> > +Note that a EditForm can't make use of a get_rendered method. The
> > get_rendered
> > +method does only set initial values.
> This sentence got me closer to understanding what you want, at least.

I guess we have to think about this concept another time.
Perhaps it make sense to add a setRenderedValue concept
to the formlib. This well know field method could also make
sense at a form level and offer a post process hook for set
values on initialized widgets. This could be useful for
convert form.request values before they get collected by
the field getInputValue method.

Roger Ineichen