Hi,

2006/5/26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Benji

[...]
> gawel wrote:
> > image transformation is a common task for web developpers.
> > i've created a package to make them stop reinventing the wheel each
> > time they need to resize an image or something else.
>
> -0, I don't quite see the need to abstract away image
> manipulation libraries.

As a simple example, at home i'm using PIL but on my production server i'm using IM.
With this abstract i only need to configure my site.zcml to use the correct library instead of rewriting the code each time i update my products :)

Could be useful but we can't have it in the Zope3 core
because of it's dependency to PIL and ImageMagick.

agree

I guess the right thing is to put it in a additional repos
like z3c.

+1

--
Gael