On Jun 16, 2006, at 8:47 AM, Christian Theune wrote:

whatever the result of today's bugday should be: Please make another packaged release (beta2 or rc or whatever).

After fiddling around quite a while yesterday to figure out how to make a release package to verify that the package problems with the missing BBB imports are gone I noticed another thing failing. (See issue 649)

I asked for another release when the earlier packaging bug was fixed, but got told that "nobody tests betas anyway". I think that this is neither true nor friendly to those people who are trying to validate whether the backwards compatibility actually works.

IMHO packaging bugs should require another packaged release.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714