Hi Jim,

no - don't think I implemented it anyways.

The current status of my work on webdav is that I took 2+ months break from
it, came back and decided to rewrite the namespace management has I was never
completely happy with it. This part is turning out really difficult to get
right. This has extended to other areas of the code has it is in my branch,
so in a nutshell you could say that I have gone and started from strach :-)

It is getting back to a resonable state, just one more big problem in handling
errors to get over, then I will attack the locking problem.

I am going to finish this - just when I don't know.