Stephan and I just finished going through the issue collector classifying issues. There are 31 critical issues that need to be addressed. It's time for folks to step up and help get these done so we can do another beta and then later a final.

We're going to be hard pressed to get this done this month.

If you decide to work on an issue, please assign it to yourself, or,
if you aren't a supporter, make a comment that you are working on it.

Perhaps we need to feature freeze sooner next time.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation