as I had to ask how that list can be retrieved, here is the link to the collector that returns those bugs.

The query is:
  status: accepted, new or pending
  classification: bug
  importance: critical

As the query is kind of long, here short URL: http://tinyurl.com/qqhtv

Jim Fulton wrote:

Stephan and I just finished going through the issue collector classifying issues. There are 31 critical issues that need to be addressed. It's time for folks to step up and help get these done so we can do another beta and then later a final.

We're going to be hard pressed to get this done this month.

If you decide to work on an issue, please assign it to yourself, or,
if you aren't a supporter, make a comment that you are working on it.

Perhaps we need to feature freeze sooner next time.

Jim Fulton            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        Python Powered!
CTO                 (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation    http://www.zope.com        http://www.zope.org

Zope3-dev mailing list
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/ct%40gocept.com