Hi,

due to the discussion in issue 507 and to make Zope 3 and Zope 2 behave more similar, I propose to disable the developer mode by default as of Zope 3.3 and as an additional fix for Zope 3.2.

Additionally, I might take the time to log a warning when in developer mode, and even more additionally, I'll introduce a red blinking something that tells you in the ZMI that you are running developer mode.

Christian