Hi,

Marius Gedminas wrote:
I do not think that the requirements to
4. Write unit tests
5. Merge bugfixes from trunk to the release branch
6. Wait for the incredibly slow updates on the collector

discourage me all that much.

Right. They don't discourage me either, but there is a special case in 4) which I hit several times lately, where the unit tests need very special effort.

I think that if more bug reports had a solution outlined in English, I'd
be more likely to go fix them every now and them.

Indeed!

Christian