On Jul 10, 2006, at 11:44 PM, Benji York wrote:

I'd like to merge the branch to zope.testing in the next few days.
Thoughts/questions?

Sounds great.  My main concern is the continued forking of doctest. :(

I had intended to sync it up with Python 2.5, but I never did. I have no problem with continuing the fork for now.

I'd really like to find a way to avoid the fork by either agreeing with Ed Loper and Tim to give docutils a life of it's own independent of Python releases, or find a way to add enhancements like this without forking doctutils. I'll bring this up with Ed and Tim.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org