Benji York wrote:
We (ZC) had some internal buildbots overnight because Twisted's Subversion server was having problems.

We've always known that depending on other people's Subversion servers was a risk, but I'd like to bring it up for discussion again.

I propose we limit non-zope.org externals repos to feature/bug fix development branches.

What's the proposed way to handle those things that are externals now?