I tried Zope 3.3.0b1 and noticed that I couldn't run the bin/runzope
script. I had this error:

  ImportError: No module named app.twisted.main

I have python2.4-zopeinterfaces (because twisted depends on it)
installed on my machine and that is the zope that bin/runzope finds. And
there's no app.twisted.main there.

Is it a correct solution to add ZOPE_HOME/lib/python to sys.path so
runzope finds that zope instead of the zope in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-
packages?

I added two lines to zopeskel/bin/runzope.in and runzope worked fine
after that:

  ZOPE_HOME = r"<<ZOPE_HOME>>"

  sys.path[:] = [os.path.join(INSTANCE_HOME, "lib", "python"),
                 os.path.join(ZOPE_HOME, "lib", "python"),
                 SOFTWARE_HOME] + basepath

Tim