On Jul 20, 2006, at 4:55 AM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jim and Philipp

I included zope.app.module and got the following error.

Note:
I'm not asking to use zope.app.module. I just whould make
sure that everything is correct with the utility registry.

Do you know what's going on here?

Not really, and I don't really have time to chase it.  zope.app.module
does lots of strange persistence things.  I'm inclined to blame it
rather than the ustility registry.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org