On Jul 31, 2006, at 2:02 PM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
If you ask me, the slipping of the Zope 3 June release is mostly due to
the lack of a release manager. If we had a release manager who'd kick
people's asses, we might have more betas since the first one and we
might even have a final release.

I don't agree. Except for a few people, there hasn't been much interest in fixing bugs. Releasing betas when bugs reported earlier haven't been addressed is counter productive. Why should people bother testing if they don't think the bugs they report are going to be fixed.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org