Benji York wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
I suggest that, for 3.4, we get rid of the PAU prefix option and provide a generation evolution script that, for PAUs with non-empty prefixes, just prepends their prefixes to their plugin prefixes and clears their prefixes. I'm sorely tempted to do this for 3.3.

Thoughts?

If we cancel the June (hah!) release and requeue 3.3 for the November release, then 3.3 would be back open for features (hopefully only a few though).

I certainly would like to see a released 3.3 before then, given that I ported a big application over to the beta. I realize I don't have much right to speak in this discussion as I haven't spent a lot of time fixing bugs, but canceling a release and requeuing it for november is unwelcome news.

Regards,

Martijn