Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> I'll be making a new set of beta releases tonight. That includes the
> ZODB 3.7, Zope 3.3 and Five 1.5. Andreas will make a new Zope 2.10 beta
> subsequently.

I only got the Five releases done. I fixed some bugs in Zope 3, but I
couldn't make ZODB and Zope 3 releases due to strange ZODB failures I'm
getting on my machine (MacOSX PPC):

Error in test testOK (ZEO.tests.testAuth.DigestAuth)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.4/lib/python2.4/unittest.py",
line 270, in run
    self.tearDown()
  File "src/ZEO/tests/testAuth.py", line 54, in tearDown
    self.__super_tearDown()
  File "src/ZEO/tests/ConnectionTests.py", line 124, in tearDown
    forker.shutdown_zeo_server(adminaddr)
  File "src/ZEO/tests/forker.py", line 182, in shutdown_zeo_server
    s.connect(adminaddr)
  File "<string>", line 1, in connect
error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

(and many more)

I have no idea if this is related to
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2003-January/004196.html, but I
sure won't find out today... I'm going to bed :).

Perhaps I'll have time to look at this later this week, possibly during
the bugday we'll be having. By the way, shall we have the bugday
Thursday or Friday? I vote for Thursday.

Philipp