Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> I'll be making a new set of beta releases tonight. That includes the
> ZODB 3.7, Zope 3.3 and Five 1.5. Andreas will make a new Zope 2.10 beta
> subsequently.

I only got the Five releases done. I fixed some bugs in Zope 3, but I
couldn't make ZODB and Zope 3 releases due to strange ZODB failures I'm
getting on my machine (MacOSX PPC):

Error in test testOK (ZEO.tests.testAuth.DigestAuth)
Traceback (most recent call last):
line 270, in run
  File "src/ZEO/tests/", line 54, in tearDown
  File "src/ZEO/tests/", line 124, in tearDown
  File "src/ZEO/tests/", line 182, in shutdown_zeo_server
  File "<string>", line 1, in connect
error: (22, 'Invalid argument')

(and many more)

I have no idea if this is related to, but I
sure won't find out today... I'm going to bed :).

Perhaps I'll have time to look at this later this week, possibly during
the bugday we'll be having. By the way, shall we have the bugday
Thursday or Friday? I vote for Thursday.