Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 16 August 2006 09:34, Benji York wrote:
BTW, zope.html, which as checked in by Gary yesterday, also contains
FCKEditor, which is LGPL. By your criteria this also should not be.
The LGPL is different than the GPL.

No, it is not when talking about this repository. Any license other than ZPL has the same issues, since they must be dealt with separately.

I do believe the GPL (as opposed to the LGPL) is special in this regard, as it puts requirements on the software it is combined with.

And at this moment in time, Zope Corporation as far as I understand is not bound by the same contributor's agreement we are. It's their repository. This will change once the ZF starts managing the repository.