Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Baiju M wrote:
    I would like to contribute this article to zope 3 svn documentation

Other contributors are: Philipp von Weitershausen, Florent Xicluna

Let me commit this to `doc` directory?
I think there's much more value in this as a wiki online than in SVN.
It's a pity that it can't be on, but that's the way it is for
now. Perhaps would be good alternative location...

No problem to add it to, where should it go to ?

Topic-wise it should be a part of the ComponentArchitecture (aka Zope3)
wiki. The problem is that write access on this wiki had to be restricted
to managers due to spam reasons. Excluding lots of Zope 3.3 users from
improving this document just because they're not managers doesn't seem
like a good idea... (and yes, Jim can make you a manager, but I don't
think that's a solution.)

Baijum is already 'Powermember', able to edit and comment on Wiki pages. WhatIsNewInZope33 should have one editor only and a list of contributors (should be no problem for the editor to manage that effort).

How are we moving forward with a new, btw? I feel like there's
a Wind of Change in the air, but no sign of activity otherwise. Perhaps
we should have one of those Zope community chats or another kick-off
meeting of some sort to get this process started?

Martijn Faassen suggested to start the discussions in September