Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:
On Aug 22, 2006, at 2:39 PM, Benji York wrote:

Egon Frerich wrote:
Functional tests are important in every application not only in Zope 3
Therefore with the RecordingHTTP should be part of the
That doesn't necessarily follow. generates (or
rather is primarily used to generate) "old-style" functional doctests,
which are virtually unused with the advent of zope.testbrowser.

If it wasn't shipped with releases before, there seems to be even less
reason to ship it now.

In fact, it really should be retired from the svn tree.

I was actually suggesting to do some "fall cleaning" after the Zope 3.3
releases to move out all the stuff that we're not really using nor
maintaining nor shipping...,,, just to mention a few.

gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstra├če 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -