Gary Poster wrote:
Zope Corporation is happy to announce a number of newly open-sourced packages. All are in use, in development, or both.
[snip long list]

Awesome! And thanks for this announcement! And here Infrae's with only 3 hurry packages last year - I feel totally inadequate. :)

Echoing some of the recent discussions, we should really focus on getting a web presence for these. Just a web page with some minimal information would already be very valuable. Anyway, that's just a note to myself - it might be a next project to tackle after we get a better Zope Foundation website, we'll see.